Isolation Intelligence (April 22nd, 2020): PennBarry – System Effect & Selecting the Right Fan
Presenter: Lee Sexton, Regional Sales Manager at PennBarry
From the outside, a fan seems like a simple piece of equipment. You pick the one that can handle the airflows you need, right? Once you really jump in, it quickly becomes clear that there is much more to it.
Lee Sexton of PennBarry will be joining us to help expand our understanding of system effect and how to minimize it, and to discuss strategies for selecting the right fan for every job.This webinar will provide insight into the following:
Fan curves: Balancing performance and efficiency
Minimizing system resistance
Kitchen & Lab applications
Working together we’ll get through this stronger & smarter than before!
Share This Post
- Achieving Efficiency in Indoor Pool Environment: The Crucial Relationship Between Pool and Space Temperature in HVAC Systems
- Parking Garage Gas Detection Cheat Sheet
- The Benefits of Destratification in Warehouses – Maximizing Efficiency and Comfort
- Defrost Strategies for Energy Recovery Technologies
- Inslab Ventilation Ducting in High Rise Buildings