O’Dell Coordinates Engineer Training Sessions
O’Dell recently brought together a group of engineers for training on fans and air distribution. Held in Richardson, Texas, from February 20–22, the gathering was graciously hosted by PennBarry and Krueger. Both companies provided first-rate HVAC education combined with good ‘ole southern hospitality.
The PennBarry session covered several topics including fan fundamentals, system effect and acoustics. A tour of the lab also provided insight into how fans are certified and tested to the latest standards. At Krueger, the learning continued with topics that included diffuser selection, sound, air terminal performance and energy-efficient design. The state-of-the-art Krueger lab ensured that everyone had a memorable, hands-on experience.
O’Dell continues to deliver a focused approach that not only provides flexibility to arrange training around your schedule, but we also tailor content to your experience level together with in-depth discussions surrounding specific projects and products.
Let us know if you have a topic or product we represent that you’d like to learn about. We pride ourselves on being product experts, which includes application, code compliance and green building integration.
Share This Post
- Achieving Efficiency in Indoor Pool Environment: The Crucial Relationship Between Pool and Space Temperature in HVAC Systems
- Parking Garage Gas Detection Cheat Sheet
- The Benefits of Destratification in Warehouses – Maximizing Efficiency and Comfort
- Defrost Strategies for Energy Recovery Technologies
- Inslab Ventilation Ducting in High Rise Buildings