PennBarry Launches 3-phase EC Motors on Powered Roof Ventilators
At O’Dell, we choose partners based on their ability to offer unique value to HVAC solutions. PennBarry, a specialist in state-of-the-art centrifugal and axial fans, has produced the first powered roof ventilators (PRVs) with 3-phase electrically commutated (EC) motors for both Domex and Fumex fans.
This enhanced direct drive PRV line has Green Plus™ motor selection up to two horsepower (available as single phase and three phase) with airflow capacities up to 4,800 cfm. Complete technical specifications are available online for both Domex and Fumex.
Combined with their patented, backward inclined, centrifugal wheel, PennBarry’s new fan units deliver both low noise and high efficiency performance. The EC motors also deliver exceptional flexibility with an on-board controller to set airflow, or, control via an external control signal.
For more information, contact O’Dell today:
Share This Post
- Achieving Efficiency in Indoor Pool Environment: The Crucial Relationship Between Pool and Space Temperature in HVAC Systems
- Parking Garage Gas Detection Cheat Sheet
- The Benefits of Destratification in Warehouses – Maximizing Efficiency and Comfort
- Defrost Strategies for Energy Recovery Technologies
- Inslab Ventilation Ducting in High Rise Buildings