You expect high performance and reliability, PACE air systems deliver with configurable designs with a high level of engineering excellence. A wide range of cabinet sizes for application flexibility and industry-leading technology. The PACE tradition of engineering excellence, coupled with the ease of ordering, is tailor-made to today’s facilities.
PACE Air Handling
Quality Engineering at Project Speed
When you don’t need the complexity and cost of a custom air handling unit, look to PACE! PACE AHU’s offer exceptional flexibility and performance with reduced lead times and cost.
With an incredibly effective selection program, we can deliver your custom design solutions promptly. Complete performance, specifications, and AutoCAD drawings – SAME DAY!
These units provide incredible value, with the following STANDARD features:
- Airflows from 1,500 to 60,000-cfm
- 2″-R13 Foam Injected Panels
- 1% leakage @ 8″ W.C.
- < L/240 Deflection @ 8″ W.C.
- Variable dimensioning for cabinet size flexibility
Exceptional component flexibility puts design control in the hands of the engineer!
- Cabinet materials: Galvanzied Steel, Aluminum & Stainless Stel
- Fans: Belt Drive, Direct Drive, ECM and Fan Array
- Multiple energy recovery options: wheels & plate heat exchangers
- Integral humidifiers
Put us to the test and let us show you how PACE delivers exceptional performance and value.
View our PACE Territory Map
For an HVAC solution that includes the best products in the industry, contact us today.
Note: Not all products are available at all our locations. Call now for availability in your area.