Village West Apartments, London
The Village West apartment building in London, Ontario, is a multi-storey condominium building located at 1349-1361 Commissioners Road West that required a dependable and robust make-up air (MUA) handling system.
The O’Dell Solution
O’Dell supplied Valent’s VPR-V10 MUA handling unit in order to deliver ventilation air to the building’s corridors. At 1,500 CFM with gas heat and packaged DX cooling (18.4 SEER), the VPR-V10 delivers a lot of value in a small package.
- Factory-programmed PLC controls
- 2-inch foam-injected double wall panels
- Efficient direct drive, backward inclined plenum fan with EC motor
- 150-MBH high turn-down gas furnace (409 Stainless Steel)
- Packaged DX cooling (18.4 SEER) with:
- Inverter scroll compressor
- Active head pressure control with EC motor condenser fans
- Hot gas reheat
We worked in collaboration with Collins Engineering and Marty’s Heating & Cooling.
The equipment start-up and commission ran smoothly, indicative of the rigorous end-of-line testing done by Valent prior to every shipment.
This was the first Valent unit supplied by O’Dell and the installation was a huge success. We’re very excited about our future with Valent and look forward to delivering more quality equipment with real value.
ClientThe Village West