2020 ASHRAE Winter Conference/AHR Expo
Are you heading to Orlando for the 2020 ASHRAE Winter Conference and AHR Expo on February 1–5? Let us know—it’s an awesome opportunity to attend training seminars, check out new products and network with like-minded professionals. There will be seven of us making the trip from O’Dell in order to further our knowledge and keep current on industry trends.
Take a look at the AHR20 floorplan for a map of all O’Dell manufacturers exhibiting at the show.
We’re also looking forward to connecting with our manufacturers at meetings and hospitality events throughout the week. There’s a Superbowl party with Krueger on February 2, chilled beverages at the ice bar with Condair on Feb 3 and a whirly ball game with Aldes on Feb 4. We’d love for you to join us. Just contact one of our team members and they’ll help coordinate arrangements:
Nathan Martin – email@example.com
Marvin Menjivar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Piluk – email@example.com
Scott O’Dell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Lett – email@example.com
Ghaleb Sater – firstname.lastname@example.org
Basil Turki – email@example.com
We hope to see you there!
Share This Post
- Achieving Efficiency in Indoor Pool Environment: The Crucial Relationship Between Pool and Space Temperature in HVAC Systems
- Parking Garage Gas Detection Cheat Sheet
- The Benefits of Destratification in Warehouses – Maximizing Efficiency and Comfort
- Defrost Strategies for Energy Recovery Technologies
- Inslab Ventilation Ducting in High Rise Buildings