Introducing PennBarry’s New Light-Duty Wall Propeller Fans with Gplus™ EC Motors
PennBarry is pleased to introduce their new SWP series of wall propeller fans with Gplus™ EC motors. With capacities up to 4,500-cfm, the PennBarry SWP series is suitable for new and retrofit applications.
The SWP series addresses the need for wall-mounted ventilation and is used for exhaust or supply in light-duty applications such as garages, factories, warehouses and other relatively clean air environments.
SWP series fans are equipped with advanced Gplus™ electronically commuted (EC) high-efficiency motors, which provide significantly greater efficiency, flexibility and controllability over standard direct-drive permanent split capacitor (PSC) motors. Fan speed can be controlled manually to prevent over and under ventilation, thus maximizing efficiency.
To ensure quiet and reliable operation, the propellers in the SWP series are both statically and dynamically balanced to the AMCA Standard 204-96, Balance Quality and Vibration Levels for Fans. All fans are fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipping.
Standard Features and Options
- Direct drive with Gplus™ motor for higher efficiency and control
- Stamped aluminum propeller with powder-coated steel hub
- Available in sizes from 8” to 20”
- Capacity: Up to 4,500 CFM; 0 – 1” WG
- Epoxy coating standard
- PWM Controller allows for ease of connectivity with BMS
- Large selection of available accessories, including 90° weather hood and damper guard
- Fully assembled fan-pack option available for ease of installation
- AMCA-certified ratings for air & sound performance
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 705-certified
For more information, contact O’Dell today: