Isolation Intelligence (April 27th, 2020 @ 3pm): United Enertech – Fire/Smoke Dampers & OBC 2020
Presenter: Shad Guinn, Director of Sales & Marketing at United Enertech
Shad Guinn of United Enertech joined us to review the types of Fire and Smoke dampers, and to discuss strategies for selecting the damper best suited for the situation. This webinar provided insight into the design and selection of Fire and Smoke Dampers.
The Ontario Building Code has amended the regulations on Fire Dampers and Smoke Dampers for 2020. Cam from O’Dell provided a short summary of the changes at the beginning of the webinar.
To download a copy of the OBC presentation, Click Here.
To download a Copy of the United Enertech Presentation, Click Here.
Working together we’ll get through this stronger & smarter than before!
Share This Post
- Can you select an energy recovery device with ZERO cross contamination?
- Isolation Intelligence: (June 3, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Fresh-Aire UV – UV Filtration & IAQ
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 27, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Valent – DOAS Solutions
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 22nd, 2020 @ 12pm EST): Monoxivent – FRP Solutions
- O’Dell Knows IAQ! Helping you navigate COVID19