Isolation Intelligence: (June 3, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Fresh-Aire UV – UV Filtration & IAQ
Aaron Engel, VP of Business Development
COVID-19 has disrupted our society and changed the way we live, work and socialize. In a time of global pandemic, we have the opportunity to turn our focus to indoor air quality. What we prioritize in our HVAC systems is changing, and many solutions that have been on the market for years are ready to enter the spotlight as building experts begin implementing higher standards for filtration and indoor air!
Aaron Engel of Fresh Aire UV discusses how we can use UV filtration to combat pathogens such as COVID-19. We will also learn about the different applications of UV filtration and best practices for both new and existing systems, with a focus on commercial air handling.
Share This Post
- Can you select an energy recovery device with ZERO cross contamination?
- Isolation Intelligence: (June 3, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Fresh-Aire UV – UV Filtration & IAQ
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 27, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Valent – DOAS Solutions
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 22nd, 2020 @ 12pm EST): Monoxivent – FRP Solutions
- O’Dell Knows IAQ! Helping you navigate COVID19