Isolation Intelligence (May 4th, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST): Spring Air Systems – Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
Josh Gardner, VP of Sales & Marketing
Meeting the ventilation needs of a commercial kitchen is not always straight forward. Josh Gardner of Spring Air Systems walked us through the design of kitchen grease hoods and how to precisely balance efficiency and cost within the guidelines outlined by ASHRAE & NFPA. This webinar provided insight into the following:
Basic Principles of Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
High Efficiency Systems: Maximizing Energy Savings
Recent NFPA Updates to Kitchen Hood Guidelines
To Download a copy of the webinar recording, Click Here!
Working together we’ll get through this stronger & smarter than before!
Share This Post
- Can you select an energy recovery device with ZERO cross contamination?
- Isolation Intelligence: (June 3, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Fresh-Aire UV – UV Filtration & IAQ
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 27, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Valent – DOAS Solutions
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 22nd, 2020 @ 12pm EST): Monoxivent – FRP Solutions
- O’Dell Knows IAQ! Helping you navigate COVID19