PennBarry launches vPlume Laboratory Exhaust System
PennBarry is pleased to announce the availability of vPlume, a commercial lab exhaust that offers superior air and sound performance.
vPlume provides a higher level of safety and health by propelling contaminated effluent higher into the air stream where it becomes diluted before contaminants settle back to the building envelope or ground level. Applications include K-12 science labs, universities and medical labs.
- Configurable in single, double and triple fan (or 1, 2, 3) systems
- Performance ranges (Min. 220 CFM, Max. 7,100 CFM)
- Ease of maintenance via large access door
- Designed to withstand 125 m.p.h. winds
- AMCA B Spark Resistant Construction
- Certified for AMCA Sound and Air Performance, UL 705
More information is available on the Pennbarry website. For selections and specifications, contact O’Dell today!