Isolation Intelligence (April 6th, 2020): Prihoda – Textile Air Distribution
Prihoda Textile Air Distribution
Smart | Sustainable | Creative
Anissa Reid, Territory Sales Manager
Textile Air Dispersion systems have come a long way in technical development over the years in terms of features, benefits, and aesthetics. Modern textile system distribution ducts are made of engineered polyester that can even be derived from recycled plastics, that does not rust, corrode, or retain moisture.
Textile diffuser systems offer virtually unlimited design flexibility including various shapes, colors, and custom printing options to give designers unmatched ability to tailor the form and function of air distribution systems.
Introduce textile air dispersion systems
Engineering design and specifications
Examine applications and associated benefits
Share This Post
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 22nd, 2020 @ 12pm EST): Monoxivent – FRP Solutions
- O’Dell Knows IAQ! Helping you navigate COVID19
- Webinar (May 13, 2020 @ 3pm): Condair – Dr. Stephanie Taylor – Humidity, Health & IAQ
- Succession Brings New Ownership – Scott O’Dell
- Isolation Intelligence (May 6th, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST): Monoxivent – Source Capture Systems