The BPE-MIR-XE-200-i ERV: Extreme Efficiency in Residential ERV
Introducing the BPE-MIR-XE-200-i ERV. This energy recovery ventilator (ERV) unit has two built-in, 220 cubic feet per minute (cfm) fans with speed controls. Simply plug in and add duct work.
These galvanized steel units are specifically sized to handle residential, small offices and dedicated ventilation applications. The 200-i is the perfect size for providing fresh make-up air to a small office (up to 10 people) or the home of a family of up to six. Simple to install, the unit can connect to new or existing ductwork, is light enough for DIY positioning, and easily plugs into a 120 VAC outlet.
Features & Benefits
- High-efficiency direct counter-flow heat exchanger, 75% to 95% thermal efficiency
- Effective in reducing indoor pollution and can bring in -20F air at over 60F. Works very well in very cold climates and Net Zero Applications!
- Merv 6 and 8 high-quality air filters
- LEED and Passive House friendly (MVHR)
- Two-to-three-year payback!
For more information, contact O’Dell today.
Share This Post
- Webinar (April 6th, 2020): Prihoda – Textile Air Distribution
- Isolation Intelligence (April 1, 2020): EnVerid – Outside Air Reduction, Savings & IAQ
- Isolation Intelligence (Mar. 30, 2020): EffectiV HVAC
- Isolation Intelligence (Mar. 25, 2020): Bousquet SuperBlock Energy Recovery
- Isolation Intelligence (Mar. 23, 2020): CET Gas Monitoring Fundametals