Aldes Light Commercial Enhancements – Variable Speed Control
Deliver Healthy Air and Optimize Efficiency
with Variable Speed Ventilation!
0-10V inputs to continuously adjust the speed of the H/ERV. No more over- or under-ventilating providing the optimal amount of fresh air for any occupancy situation.
Wire the H/ERV directly to the building electrical main using our terminal block – no more power cords with plugs that need a separate electrical box to be installed.
Aldes is pleased to announce their Light Commercial H/ERVs can now be wired for continuously variable ventilation using 0-10V inputs! This is available on both EC and PSC motor models. You can still wire the units with the 24V dry contacts as well as Aldes wall controls – both options are supported on the same H/ERV.
In addition, all the H/ERVs now have a terminal block for the power connection, instead of a power cord with plug. This makes it easier and saves the electrician time wiring the system to the building’s power supply and complies with electrical codes in North America.
The new models have new part numbers, to distinguish them from the previous units. The new model numbers are the same as the old ones, with the addition of “-N”. For example, the E650L-Fi-EC becomes E650L-Fi-EC-N.
Share This Post
- Can you select an energy recovery device with ZERO cross contamination?
- Isolation Intelligence: (June 3, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Fresh-Aire UV – UV Filtration & IAQ
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 27, 2020 @ 3:00pm EST) Valent – DOAS Solutions
- Isolation Intelligence: (May 22nd, 2020 @ 12pm EST): Monoxivent – FRP Solutions
- O’Dell Knows IAQ! Helping you navigate COVID19